Wednesday 15 October 2014

Speaking To People Skills

Thursday 23rd October 2014

Today I got some printing from Carol.
I stopped and spoke clearly looking at her.
She gave me a smile. It was good communicating.
This is going to tell you how to talk really well to people.
1. Always try to look at the person you are talking to.
2. When they're talking, try not to turn around.
3. If you don't understand say, "Can you ask me another way?"
4. When finished say, "Goodbye! See you later."
5. These steps 1 to 4 will help you.
6. If an adult doesn't look at me, I wait for the few seconds then say "Excuse me?"
7. While I'm waiting I will practice what I'm going to say. I spoke to Mrs. Reynolds.





2 comments:

  1. I really like your writing paulie, it will help talk to people better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I know how to talk to people. I'v been waiting for someone to tell me how to talk to someone properly. Well done Paulie and thank you.

    ReplyDelete